We, HMT team, regard privacy as a very sensitive and important issue, which should be kept private, where it is possible. This page contains information that we usually obtain and collect when our customers use our services and measures we take to safeguard your private information in order to avoid intrusion on your privacy.
Personal information we collect:
HMT collects private information when you book one of our trips or in cases when you share that information with us voluntarily, see below:
- Ask for a news bulletin, brochure or any other electronic materials;
- Book one of our trips.
HMT uses your personal information to better adjust our trips to your wishes and expectations.
HMT uses server statistics in order to collect such general information as:
- Pages visited;
- Your IP address;
- Your browser;
- Your IT provider.
HMT cannot and even does not try to get information about your identity. HMT uses this data to identify shortcomings of the website and improve usability of the navigation, accessibility and readability of the contents.
Where and how we can use your personal and non-personal information:
- We use your private information to provide the services offered by our company;
- We can use your private information for auditing and analytic purposes;
- We can share your non-private information with third parties in terms of compliance with local laws, prevention of illegal practices and keeping up to medical standards;
- We donít share your personal and non-personal information with other travel agencies under no circumstances;
- All data is processed on our servers in the USA and we take every precaution to prevent information leakage.
You have the following choices:
- We ask for your personal information but you can choose what types of personal information you can provide to our company;
- You are entitled to refuse to provide personal information to HMT.
For more information contact us